- Toter vehicle trailers
- Heavier gooseneck trailers
- Beverage delivery trailers
Benefits of the Heavy Duty Automated Safety Hitch System
- Takes the weight off the rear suspension of toter vehicles for safety and saving rear suspension and rear frame repairs.
- The additional 10,000 lb. or 13,500 lb. rated axle gives better weight distribution and complies with new road/axle weight limits and regulations.
- The additional 10,000 lb. or 13,500 lb. rated axle gives your rig an additional air braking axle system with an ABS option compatible with vehicle and trailer brake system.
- The Automated Safety Hitch System automatically integrates the brakes of the towing vehicle, safety hitch and trailer.
- The Automated Safety Hitch System automatically increases turning maneuverability.
- The Automated Safety Hitch System can give your trailer its own self recovery system to save towing costs and lost time due to mud or sand.